We aim to provide exceptional, comprehensive and individualized care to patients of ALL ages. We are staffed with Emergency Room trained providers with the capacity to perform a wide range of services setting us apart from most urgent cares. Our providers are capable of treating most NON-LIFE THREATENING diseases and injuries offering a true alternative to the ER. We have onsite laboratory testing, EKG, and x-ray. For your added convenience, we have many common prescription medications you may purchase on site.
Telemedicine appointments are also a great way to follow up on any previous visit, go over your medications, review your labs and prescribe medications if necessary.
If you are experiencing a life threatening or major medical emergency, call 911 or go directly to the nearest ER.
At Coastal Family Urgent Care your overall wellness is important to us too. In addition to our urgent care services, we also provide comprehensive care services to support your overall well being, and a wide range of aesthetic services.
Our team continues to search for new and unique ways to provide the best care possible to our patients. We appreciate any feedback or suggestions to help improve your care.
Ask about what we have available at your next visit!
WHERE TO GO?
EMERGENCY ROOM OR 911
- Stroke symptoms such as one sided weakness, difficulty speaking or drooping of one side of the face
- Sudden onset of a severe headache
- Severe head injury with loss of consciousness
- Penetrating eye injury
- Heart attack symptoms such as chest pain, dizziness, or shortness of breath
- Severe abdominal pain or chest pain
- Severe burns which cover a large portion of the body
- Severe allergic reaction such as difficulty swallowing or breathing
- Seizures without a history of epilepsy
- Altered mental status
- Open fracture where bone penetrates through skin or amputations of a body part
- Fever in infants less than 8 weeks old
- Suicidal or homicidal thoughts
- Possible drug overdose or poisoning
- Electrical shock
- Near drowning
- Severe choking
COASTAL FAMILY URGENT CARE
- Pediatric care
- Minor concussions and head injuries
- Minor eye injuries and infections
- Dental pain
- Laceration repair, burns and wound care
- Skin wounds, infections, and rashes
- Bites and stings
- Removal of soft tissue, nasal and ear foreign bodies
- Fractures, dislocations, and sports injuries
- Joint aspirations, injections, and trigger point injections
- Colds, flu, COVID testing and treatment
- Asthma exacerbations and respiratory symptoms
- Vomiting, diarrhea, and stomach ailments
- Urinary symptoms
- STI screening and treatment
- Medication refills and referrals to specialists
- IV therapy and infusions
- Physical exams, pre-op physicals and sports physicals for patients of all ages
This is a guide and is not intended as a tool to diagnose injuries or illnesses. If you are experiencing a life-threatening injury or illness or have any doubt, call 911.